pm kisan kyc,ekyc:kyc pm kisan update & pm kisan samman nidhi kyc status @ pm kisan.gov.in.pm kisan samman nidhi enables the farmers to carry out farming related activities easily without worrying about financial hassles. With the help of the pm kisan nidhi yojana, farmers can easily bear all the expenses related to farming throughout the year. In February 2019, the Central Government introduced the pradhan mantri kisan samman nidhi yojana. Prime Minister Shri Narendra Modi began the particular scheme in the Gorakhpur district of Uttar Pradesh by sending Rs 2,000 to 1 crore farmers of the country on the same day.
Small & marginal farmers who will successfully register for the pm kisan samman nidhi yojana 2022 will be able to receive benefits in their bank accounts. Because under the pm kisan yojana, Rs 2,000 are transferred after every four months. Overall, the pm kisan samman nidhi transfers Rs 6000 annually to each registered farmer. Farmers who are not receiving the benefits of the pm kisan yojana will have to complete the eKYC process, which is relatively easy.
pmkisan.gov.in aadhar ekyc – update
pm kisan kyc last date 2022 is now over. those who have successfully done with KYC process will be received the 11th instalment payment.
- 1 pmkisan.gov.in aadhar ekyc – update
- 2 e kyc pm kisan samman nidhi yojana – important details
- 3 pm kisan kyc / ekyc registration online/offline
- 4 pm kisan nidhi kyc – How to Complete the E KYC Process
- 5 pm kisan nidhi kyc How to link & edit Aadhaar details ?
- 6 PM Kisan KYC Invalid OTP solution – in detail video
- 7 pm kisan beneficiary status check 2022 – how to check ?
- 8 pm kisan beneficiary status check 2022
e kyc pm kisan samman nidhi yojana – important details
|Scheme name||Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi i.e. PM Kisan|
|Launched Date||01 February 2019|
|pm kisan kyc last date 2022||may 2022|
|Benefits||Rs. 6000/- into three installments|
Also check:pm kisan 12th installment date 2022
pm kisan kyc / ekyc registration online/offline
pm kisan samman nidhi would only pay out farmers who finish the pm kisan samman nidhi kyc or ekyc verification process. Under the pm kisan yojana, 10 installments have been released & farmers received a specific amount in their bank accounts through the DBT scheme. Farmers can avail of the amount transferring through the pradhanmantri kisan samman nidhi yojana by registering themselves through the ekyc. Central Government has also provided the opportunity to the farmers by which they can choose the offline KYC option. Besides, farmers who want to complete the pm kisan samman nidhi kyc can also visit the nearest Common Service Centre (CSC).farmers need to carry an Aadhar card while visiting the CSC for the pm kisan kyc verification.
pm kisan nidhi kyc – How to Complete the E KYC Process
Farmers who want to receive Rs 2000 under the 12th Installment in their bank accounts will have to complete the pm kisan samman nidhi kyc this month by 31 july 2022. pm kisan kyc link has already been made active, and you need to reach the main page of the official website & complete the process of pm kisan ekyc. Follow The below steps to know the pm kisan samman nidhi kyc process
- The first step is to click on the pm kisan official website ekyc link of the pm kisan samman nidhi i.e – www.pmkisan.gov.in.
- After clicking on the above link from the above step, you are directly to its home page.
- You should access the ‘Farmers Corner’ column on the right side.
- Choose the E-KYC option, where you will be required to enter the login credentials as given during the submission of the PM Kisan application. Click the ‘Search’ button.
- The above method will bring the OTP to your mobile number linked with your Aadhar card. Enter PM Kisan & Aadhar OTP to verify your details.
- The message of the successful submission of PM Kisan E-KYC will pop up on your device’s screen.
Suppose in the account of any pm kisan samman applicant, and the Aadhar Card update is not successful. In that case, they can also update the Aadhar Card details by accessing the official website. Read the below points that will help you to Aadhar Card details in the pm kisan official website.
- visit ,the pm kisan official website ekyc link from here – www.pmkisan.gov.in.
- You need to select the ‘Edit Aadhar Card Failure Details’ option from the ‘Farmer Corner’ section.
- All PM Kisan applicants are requested to use any detail from option – Aadhaar Number, Account Number, Mobile Number, & Farmer Name.
- You should enter the relevant details and proceed with the application.
- By the above method, you will easily be able to update your Aadhar Card details, and you will start getting benefits from the PMKSN.
PM Kisan KYC Invalid OTP solution – in detail video
pm kisan beneficiary status check 2022 – how to check ?
pm kisan status check 2022:After the pm kisan nidhi 12th installment release, many farmers haven’t received the specific amount in their bank accounts. We suggest primarily to know the ‘pm kisan beneficiary status‘ that can be found from the PM Kisan official website. Any farmer can access the PM Kisan official website by himself to see the pm kisan beneficiary list. Benefits under the Pradhan Mantri Kisan Samman Nidhi (PMKSN) Scheme are provided if their application status is active. You will have to check the pm kisan beneficiary status check 2022 by visiting the pmkisan official website and by reading some steps given below
- Click on the pm kisan official website allotted for the pm kisan samman nidhi – pmkisan.gov.in.
- after clicking on the above link, you will redirected to the homepage of the pm kisan official website.
- Now, you should look for ‘Beneficiary Status’ link and click on it
- Under the PM Kisan official website, a new page is parked up where you have to enter the PM Kisan login credentials such as Aadhaar Number/ Account Number.
- Click on the ‘Get Data’ button.
- Now you will be able to know the Application/ Beneficiary Status of pm kisan samman nidhi 2022.
pm kisan beneficiary status check 2022
also check:ap ssc results 2022