register.eshram.gov.in registration 2022:e shram card yojana of the Government provides e shram card to the laborers. e shram portal (eshram.gov.in,register.eshram.gov.in) has particularly been launched for the workers working in the unorganized sectors. With the help of this portal, Central Government will collect the data of all laborers. According to the data released by the center, around 38 crore laborers who are working in the unorganized sectors will be able to get e shram card. After making the successful registration for e shram yojana, a 12 digital Universal account number will be issued to the laborers. After making registration for the very first time, beneficiaries will not have to make the registration repeatedly.
If you want to get an e shram card, you will have to apply for it through an online mode from its official website – eshram.gov.in register.eshram.gov.in. If you want to get further information about the shram card such as benefits of the scheme, major points, step-by-step process for the e shram card registration, & other important info.
eshram.gov.in shramik card self registration
- 1 eshram.gov.in shramik card self registration
- 2 e shram card or labour card – details
- 3 e shram card online apply 2022
- 4 e shram card benefits & important points
- 5 Types of Persons Covered under the E-Shram Scheme
- 6 e shram card eligibility criteria
- 7 self registration for eshram card @ eshram.gov.in
- 8 e shram card registration 2022 online apply state wise
- 9 e shram card helpline number
e shram card or labour card – details
|Scheme||e shram card yojana|
|Accidental Death Insurance||2 Lakh Rupees|
|Partial Handicap Help||1 Lakh Rupees|
|Purpose||Helping the workers|
|Total Budget||Rupees 404 Crore|
|Age Limit||16 Years to 59 Years|
|e-Shram Registration Charges at CSC||Rs.20 per registration|
|official website||eshram.gov.in register.eshram.gov.in|
e shram card online apply 2022
Launching e shram card in the country is one of the greatest initiatives taken by the government to provide social & financial security to the laborers of the country. e shram card yojana is going to be beneficial for the construction laborers, street vendors, migrant workers, & low-income laborers. To take the benefit of the e shramik card, firstly, you will have to apply for the social security scheme. The best advantage of shram card is that you can self make the registration for this scheme at ease.
You don’t have to visit outside for the registration of e shramika yojana. But people who are illiterate & they are unable to operate computer PC & mobile, they can visit the nearest common service centers.
e shram card benefits & important points
- As we are already aware of the e shram card yojana that this scheme was launched by the central government on 26th August 2021.
- In this scheme, beneficiaries will be provided an Accidental Death Insurance worth 2 lakh rupees while partially handicapped people will also get 1 lakh rupees after the incident.
- For the e shram yojana 2022, the government has allotted a budget of Rs 404 crore.
- All types of workers related to the unorganized sector can apply for the e shram yojana.
- Any person who pays the income tax will not be eligible to apply for the e shram card.
- Member of the Employees Provident Fund Organisation (EPFO) and Employees State Insurance Corporation (ESIC) are also not included in the e shram card scheme of the government.
- If you are a citizen of Uttar Pradesh state & have made registration under the unorganized Eshram Yojana of the Government, you will be able to receive an amount of Rs 500 before March 2022.
Types of Persons Covered under the E-Shram Scheme
- Marginal Farmers
- Small Farmers
- Agricultural Labourers
- Construction Workers
- Leather Labourers
- Animal Husbandry Workers
- Beedi Rollers
- Other Workers Engaged in the Unorganised Sectors
e shram card eligibility criteria
You need to satisfy some conditions to get the benefits of the e shram card yojana.
- You must be a permanent citizen of India.
- You must have an Aadhaar Card issued by the Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI).
- You must not be an income tax payee.
- The age of the beneficiary must be between 16 & 60 years.
- The registration fee for the e shram card yojana in the E Shram portal will be Rs 20 per registration in CSC while the application fee is free.
- You need to apply for the Eshram scheme from its official website i.e. eshram.gov.in.
- You need to have a mobile number linked with the Aadhar card as well as a Bank account in any nationalized bank.
self registration for eshram card @ eshram.gov.in
The government provides you the facility to apply for e shram card through an online mode. With the help of this scheme, you don’t have to visit outside and sit at your home, you can easily open the bottle and submit the application form for this Shramik Yojana of the Government. If you want to know the step by step procedure to apply for this shramik scheme 2022, the following steps are going to be very helpful for you
- First of all, you will have to go to the official portal of the e shram from the given link i.e. eshram.gov.in.
- After this step, you will be referred to the main page of the e shram portal of Labour & Employment official portal.
- Now you need to select the link – ‘e shram registration.’
- Now you will be redirected to a new page where you need to enter details like Aadhaar Number along with the Captcha Code given on your screen.
- Click on the ‘Send OTP’ option.
- Now you will be able to get an SMS on your mobile phone regarding the One-Time Password.
- You need to submit your OTP and proceed to apply for the e shram yojana of the government.
- Now you will have to enter details like your bank account number, full name, father’s name, mother’s name, spouse name, profession, name of the organization, monthly income, income certificate number, domicile certificate number, etc.
- After entering all these details, you need to check them once before submitting them.
- After the submission of the application form, details will be checked by the responsible authority.
- After the successful approval of the details given on the application form, you will be able to receive a 12-Digit Number & issued eShram card.
- You can also take the printout of the registration slip for future reference.
e shram card registration 2022 online apply state wise
|Arunachal Pradesh||Check Here|
|Andhra Pradesh||Check Here|
|Himachal Pradesh||Check Here|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Check Here|
|Madhya Pradesh||Check Here|
|Tamil Nadu||Check Here|
|Uttar Pradesh||Check Here|
|West Bengal||Check Here|
e shram card helpline number
For the convenience of the beneficiaries, the government has also issued a toll-free number for them. With the help of this toll-free number, all types of beneficiary workers can take assistance regarding the particular scheme in detail such as the number of benefits provided for E-Shram cardholders, type of workers included in this scheme, date of receiving the benefits, etc. However, if you are not receiving the benefits in the particular scheme, you can also complain it to the national toll-free number of the Ministry of Labour & Employment i.e. 14434.
Also check: aissee admit card 2021